If you're having trouble purchasing tickets, see below for our step by step guide
If the event is stating that it is sold out or that tickets are unavailable, then in most cases this will be the case. You can always contact the event organiser directly to enquire about the possible release of extra tickets or if a waiting list has been set up in case of cancellations. You can find the link to contacting the organiser on their event page, on the Organiser tab.
If you're receiving any error messages or pages appear to be loading incorrectly then please email us at [email protected] or call on 020 3633 5606
Please note, some aspects of the purchase process may look at little different. Hamlet is our 'default' event for internal testing purposes
1. Head to the event page and click 'Get tickets'
2. Choose the date of the performance you'd like to book tickets for. If there are no tickets left for a performance, the button will show 'Sold out'
3. You'll then be taken to a page where you can choose which tickets you'd like. Simply click on the dropdown menu and select how many tickets of each type you'd like. If there are enough tickets left the ticket totals will be updated, otherwise you will be shown a message saying so
While you're doing this, all the tickets you select will be reserved for 15 minutes, the clock shows how long you have left
4. When you're happy with your selection, click 'Checkout' to finalise your selection and pay
5. At the top of the page, you'll see a sale summary showing which tickets you have selected and the total cost
6. Below this, you'll be invited to create a login so that we can send your tickets to your email address and so you can log in to see your bookings at any time. If you have an existing account, you can log in
7. Next, type the name of the person you'd like the tickets to be under. This is not linked to your payment card so if you're purchasing for a friend or relative you can book the tickets under their name
8. Then, type in your billing address for the card you'll be paying with. Please note, at the moment we cannot post out tickets so this is not a delivery address
9. Type in your payment card details, we can process Mastercard, Visa and American Express credit and debit cards
10. When you've checked your details and are happy to commit to the purchase, click 'Secure pay'. After clicking 'Secure pay' do not click back or refresh the page or you may be charged twice
You'll be shown a booking message while the payment goes through and everything is confirmed
If any details are missing, incorrect, or the payment doesn't go through, you will be prompted to correct these details
Otherwise, you will be shown a success message and taken to your booking page. If you get to this page, it means your order has been successful and your tickets have been booked
11. You should receive an email confirming your order, with your tickets attached. If this hasn't arrived within 15 minutes, check your spam folder. If it doesn't arrive after this time contact us and we'll be able to confirm your booking
12. Here, you can download your ticket PDF
13. If you log in with the same details and go to the 'My bookings' tab of your dashboard, you will be able to see your bookings, check your details, download your tickets again or request a refund