Presented by Alphabetti Theatre and Woven Nest.
Written by Ali Pritchard in association with participants from West Rainton Primary School, Springfield Lodge Care Home, Carr Hill Community Primary School & Hotspur Primary School.
Workshops run by: Woven Nest - Poppy Crawshaw & Olivia Hunt
Performed by: Diji Solanke
Directed by: Ali Pritchard
Assistant Directors & Script devisors: Olivia Hunt & Poppy Crawshaw
Designed by: Molly Barret
Set built by: James Pickering
Produced by: Esther Fearn & Ali Pritchard
Lighting design by: Dan Saggars
Videographer: Jacob Garthwaite
Composer / Sound designer: Wilf Stone
Automata designer/technician: Rachel Glover
Assistant designer: Anna Robinson
Stage managers: Becky Glending-Laycock, Andrea Scrimshaw & Rachel Glover
Creative runner: Izaak Gledhill
We will do our best to ensure your requirements are met to the best of our ability. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if have any questions. Email [email protected] or call 0191 261 9125 and we will strive to answer every and all of your questions.
- There will be no unexpected loud noises in the performance or use of strobe lighting. Please note The performance does use darkness a lot.
- There will be an audio described film released.
- For deaf and hard of hearing audience members, provisions have been made to make the production as accessible for you as possible. Due to the immersive nature of the performance we have created elements to suit you, and the film will also be captioned.
1. How much is a ticket/access to the film?
Access to the film is Pay What You Feel, and there will be instructions at the end on how to donate to Alphabetti. Or we have a £30 pre-paid option, which includes access to the film, a donation to Alphabetti, and an activity pack delivered to you, full of treats linked to the show!
2. When can we watch the film?
The film will be released on our website and Youtube channel on Monday 21st December at 12pm. After the release, the link will remain online indefinitely, so you can watch and donate anytime.
3. How long does the performance last?
Approximately 50 minutes with no interval.
4. What age group is the show suitable for?
The performance is suitable for ages 5+
5. A member of our household/social bubble has access requirements. Can you accommodate us?
Yes. We want this show to be as accessible as possible. For deaf and hard of hearing audience members, provisions have been made to make the production as accessible for you as possible. Due to the immersive nature of the performance we have created elements to suit you, and the film will also be captioned. We will also be releasing an audio described version shortly after.
6. Will there be any flashing lights or loud noises?
There will be no unexpected loud noises in the performance or use of strobe lighting. Please note The performance does use darkness a lot.
Alphabetti Theatre (founded 2012) is an intimate, artist lead, award winning theatre in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. Our 80 seater theatre on average each year holds 320 performances, works with/supports 2,000 artists & welcomes 15,000 audience members - with 60% of our programme part of our Pay What You Feel ticket scheme.